Monday, March 12, 2012

Eight Seconds... Songs my old best friend used to love...


The 80s were chock full of one hit wonders.  This dramatic song, "Kiss You When It's Dangerous" was a mid 80s hit by Eight Seconds.  I remember my best friend circa 1986 loved this song.

She also loved this song by Robbie Nevil...


I think she liked it because it had a titled in French and she thought French was the shit...


Whatever happened to Pretty Poison.  I think part of the reason they were a one hit wonder was because of the name of their band.  I can't imagine making classic songs that last a long time with a trendy name like "Pretty Poison".  And who wants to hang out with people who think of themselves as Pretty Poison anyway.  Too many guys are already involved with toxic women who are also ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated.