Saturday, March 8, 2014

Robert Randolph steps in some shit...


I couldn't help but giggle when I saw this photo posted on Facebook…

On Facebook, Robert Randolph confesses that he enjoys the odd In and Out and/or Five Guys burger and Jack Daniels.  Given that burgers and booze aren't exactly health foods, he gets colonics.  Now, I don't know how effective colonics are, but a lot of people seem to swear by them.  Anyway, fans of the band offered a variety of responses to the photo and Randolph's confession that he has colonics to flush out his system.

Some folks had some funny comments:

Yikes, sounds like you're Going In The Wrong Direction!

'If you like Piña Colonics, getting caught in the rain'

keep your shit stuff to yourself.

If I wasn't so full of crap , I'd get me one of those.

Many folks seemed offended and/or likened colonics to quackery.  Some told Randolph to eat more fiber and drink more water.  Some said his revelation was TMI and/or not something fans care about.  Some even went as far as saying they were going to unlike the page.

Sorry but I can't keep seeing this kinda stuff on a music page lol... take care

This makes me want to Unlike you, again. Twice in a week.

Frankly, I was just amused.  I think it's awesome that Randolph shares this shit with people.  It makes him seem more normal.  Hey… he likes Five Guys, too!  Alright!  Seriously, why be offended by this?  It would be offensive it he had posted a photo of mid colonic treatment, but just a picture of the table…  Big deal!  It must be tough being a public figure.

Incidentally, Randolph posted a political photo of a van he saw on the road with lots of anti-Obama stuff on it.  That, of course, stirred up a political debate, which caused a bunch of people to get pissed off.  That, in and of itself, is pretty shitty.


Robert Randolph plays "The March"…  wonder if he's marching to the toilet after that colonic...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated.