Monday, March 17, 2014

Strawberry Shortcake raps...

Strawberry Shortcake was very popular when I was a kid.  She had her own cartoon.  She had her friends who were named after berries and smelled like them too.  And she had a record, too.


Very annoying…

Yesterday, I was bored out of my mind, so I decided to see if I could find some songs from that album. I can't believe I actually found the one that has stuck in my head for over three decades.



I remember this song being stuck in my head… it's catchy but extremely irritating...


Can't believe I found this on YouTube.  Actually, I can believe I found it.  I just can't believe I watched it!  The woman who did this obviously has some talent, but that voice is enough to make me grind my teeth!  It's a funky number, though, and maybe you'll like it more than I do.

I never got into Strawberry Shortcake and never owned a Strawberry Shortcake doll, but I did have a friend who had one.  She didn't smell too much like strawberries.


I preferred Barbies...



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated.