Thursday, August 7, 2014

Music free...

I am stuck in a hotel right now, so that means I am not listening to much music these days.  It's hard enough trying to keep my dogs quiet enough without having to worry about making too much noise with music.  I suppose I could make use of my Bose headphones, but that didn't even occur to me until just now.  The last few days have been a bit of whirlwind as my husband transitions into his new job and the dogs and I transition into German life again.

I haven't forgotten about this blog, though.  What's really weird is that I watch what people read.  The folks who come to this blog seem to have a fascination with Richard Carpenter and his daughter, Mindi.  Seems like 90% of the hits I'm getting are coming from that post.  If they aren't reading about Richard and Mindi, they are reading one of my other Carpenters related posts.  I need to find something salacious to write about soon.  Hopefully, it'll be in the comfort of a new rental home.

Until then, keep listening for crap that belongs in the Dungeon of the Past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated.