Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas...

I have a holiday playlist I made last year.  I can barely bring myself to turn it on, even though tomorrow is Christmas.  I have a low tolerance for Christmas music, even the songs I actually enjoy.  I did manage to pick up Kenny Rogers' latest Christmas album and I like it well enough.  The rest of it is just kind of corny, with the exception of a bluegrass album I picked up by accident a few Christmases ago.  It has a song in there called "Christmas Shine" that I identify with all too well.

I've been slacking lately on this blog and Pop Rock Nation.  Maybe I'll get back to it after the holidays are over.  Provided I don't keel over.


What I've heard of this so far is pretty good...  although Kenny never should have had that last facelift.

Merry Christmas, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated.