Friday, February 3, 2017

I don't care about SongPop...

I know I've written about SongPop a few times on this blog and my main one.  It's actually become a source of intense irritation for me lately.  I have several games going with strangers.


For those who don't know what SongPop is...

Naturally, most of the people I play with are people whose musical tastes don't exactly match mine.  I should probably quit playing, except sometimes I hear a song I haven't heard in 30 plus years and I get all excited.  Also, sometimes it is fun to play... although a lot of times, it's just annoying.

I wish I could think of something else to write this morning, but I can't.  My mind is too blown by the craziness of the world today and worries about the future.  I have been doing some singing on SingSnap, which I think is somewhat good for my mood.  But I worry about that too, since I uploaded songs to the new community songbook... I probably shouldn't have done that, but felt compelled to.

Anxiety is fun, isn't it?  So is mindlessly blogging when you don't have a specific topic to write about.  I fear this blog may have reached the end of its usefulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated.