Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ever get an "ear worm"?

The other day, my husband and I were at the beach in a condo.  I happened to flip through some channels and landed on the local public access/PSA station.  They were streaming announcements and playing background music.

One of the songs that played was a song I literally hadn't heard since--like-- maybe 1978 or 79?  And I was very young in those years, so I have no idea what the name of the song is or who sang it.  Unfortunately, I only caught the last seconds of the song, so I was stuck with this ear worm...  I've been trying to figure out what song/who sang it ever since.  I've looked up obscure 70s songs, typed in the few lyrics I managed to catch, and even consulted iTunes and Amazon and listened to song clips.

Nothing has worked so far.  However, I WILL eventually get to the bottom of this mystery because I always do, even if it takes me years.

Sheesh, it wasn't even a particularly good song!

ETA... I'll be damned... I just figured it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated.