Thursday, November 1, 2012

Boobs A Lot...





"Boobs A Lot" is a song I remember from many early morning radio shows when I was in high school in the late 1980s.  Apparently this song, recorded by The Holy Modal Rounders, was recorded in 1971...  That makes it even older than I am.  But I have to admit, it's pretty catchy and timeless.  For some reason, it popped into my head this afternoon.  I had to sample the rest of the songs off the album from which it came, Good Taste Is Timeless.  Now I feel like I need a spittoon.


2 comments:

  1. i totally missed out on this one . . .and boobs, too. I'm still hoping for some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had boobs since the tender age of eight. They're not all they're cracked up to be.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on older posts will be moderated.