Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Happy birthday, James Taylor!



Yup, he's 66 years old today.


He's come a long way since 1970's "Fire and Rain"…


"Carolina in My Mind" remains one of my favorite songs by JT.



And though James and Carly didn't stay married, they did make some beautiful music and two fabulous kids.



James Taylor and Alison Krauss have also made fabulous music together.



He also has a fine sense of humor when he has brainfarts.



I love James' version of "The Water Is Wide"…


*Sigh* I love "Copperline"…



The hauntingly gorgeous "Caroline I See You"…


For his wife, Kim...



Happy birthday, James!  May there be many more to come!


I owe James Taylor a great deal.  His music has gotten me through some tough times.  When I hear him sing, I always feel like I've got a friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated.