Saturday, December 6, 2014

Don Johnson

Remember Mr. Miami Vice?  This morning, I posted a picture of David Hasselhoff on my Facebook wall...


I can't imagine who thought this was a good idea...

And I was reminded that David Hasselhoff famously enjoyed a lively music career, especially in Germany...

This is the epitome of cheese...

And a friend then reminded me of Don Johnson's foray into music.  He had this song...


I actually kind of liked this song when it was popular...

And then I remembered that Don Johnson also sang a duet with Barbra Streisand of all people... and it was even somewhat well received.


Not too bad...  I don't know if Babs chose to sing with him for his vocals or his hunk factor... in the 80s, anyway.

I think I like the duet better than Don Johnson's solo effort.  His song with Streisand is kind of romantic and sweet.  But I guess now that music videos are no longer as popular as they once were, hunky actors might be less likely to sing.  Of course, what it all boils down to is what will make a buck for an investor.

As actors who sing, Don Johnson isn't so bad, though.  I'd rather listen to him than David Hasselhoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated.