Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cuz I'm Easy....

I have always loved the Commodores...  One of the very first songs I remember from my very early years is this one...


I could listen to it over and over again and never get tired of it.

 And then in 2007, I happened to be watching America's Got Talent and there was Cas Haley, making everything old new again.

I like what Cas did with this song, but I much prefer The Commodores' early version.  It makes me feel all warm and nostalgic.  I think I was born in the wrong decade.  I should have been a teen in the 70s.

Incidentally, I was never easy.  I'm not even easy as a wife.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite Commodores song is "Sail On." I loved the harmonies on it when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good song. I also love "Still". I think it really effectively conveys the loss of a relationship, yet the remaining feelings of love that can linger after a breakup. "Three Times A Lady" is also a lovely song.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on older posts will be moderated.