Friday, October 11, 2013

Beauty and the Beast...

I will admit that I am not a Celine Dion fan.  She has a wonderful voice, but I don't typically like her music that much.  It's more the style than the substance that turns me off.  However, I did like "Beauty and the Beast", the theme she sang with Peabo Bryson in the early 1990s.


I don't listen to this much anymore, though...

A few days ago, SingSnap had "Beauty and the Beast" on the featured songs list.  I decided to try it, not knowing it that well.  I posted the female part and forgot about it until this morning, when a Swiss guy named Boerni sang with me and sent me a private message.



I have to say, I got goosebumps when he started singing.  He's really good.

Sure gets the holiday weekend off to a nice start!

2 comments:

Comments on older posts will be moderated.