Monday, May 5, 2014

There is a Reason...

Pretty song by Ron Block, originally covered by Alison Krauss, and now covered by me…



Yes, it's a Christian song.  I am technically Christian, but not really religious in practice.  I mean, I was raised Christian and I can't say that I am quite an atheist.  I don't go to church anymore, but I do believe in God on some level.  I just think this is a pretty song and wanted to try it…

I really wish I had learned how to play guitar when I was younger.

I tried "A Living Prayer", too, but it turned out kind of staticky.  I unhooked my new mixer and USB interface and went back to just using my Shure digital mic.  It's only marginally better that way.  It could be just that my speakers are optimal for this kind of recording.  Or it could be I need a sound engineer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated.