Saturday, July 19, 2014

Feeling a bit "blocked" today...

I guess I have too much going on.  I usually have some kind of dorky music running through my head, but this morning I have a whole bunch of other stuff on the brain.  We have a lot to do, but we can't get going on them until other pieces fall into place.  So I look at stuff that needs to be packed up and can't really get started on it.  We did manage to lose a bag of old clothes today.  That's one less box that will have to be packed.


Alabama sums up how I feel right now…

I really want to get this house packed up and cleaned so we can be on our way.  But I have to wait and suffer until the end.  And then it'll be time to get on a plane and…



Fly Like An Eagle…

You'd think I could just relax and enjoy the last two weeks in Texas.  I mean, a lot of people love it here.  I don't hate it, but I can't say I love it, either…


I'm really not from Texas…

But I don't feel about it the way Weird Wilbur does… at least not at this point.

 

Maybe I will in two weeks, though...
 
We'll see how it goes when we're done packing up and moving…  I may decide never to come back here again, unless it turns out we have to sue our landlord.


Hopefully, no police will be involved...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated.