Monday, October 5, 2015

Losing my mojo...

I don't know why, but lately I've been less interested in blogging about music.  I still listen to it all the time and have been learning new songs, but writing about it has taken a back burner.  Fall is usually a good time  to write about music because a lot of albums tend to come out then.  I just picked up Don Henley's latest, which I reviewed on Pop Rock Nation.  I enjoy the album, but I had to force myself to review it.

I'm hoping my mojo will come back soon, especially since I also have Ron Block's latest album ready to review and will be seeing Diana Krall in concert on Wednesday.  The Diana Krall concert was a last minute thing.  A friend had tickets that he bought for his birthday, but he's about to leave Germany and movers are coming to pack him out on the day of the concert.  So he sold the tickets to us... 

I thought it was funny, because he was telling me who Diana Krall is.  Of course I know!  I like her music and enjoy emulating her.  I like her husband's music, too...

For now, I need to do something to get back into the mood for music blogging... or maybe I'll just take a break from it for awhile.  Everyone who comes to this blog seems most interested in reading about Mindi and Karen Carpenter, anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated.