Friday, November 22, 2019

Elton John's Me

I just shared my review of Elton John's autobiography, Me, on my main blog.  Normally, I would also share it here, since it's a book about a pop musician who was popular in the 70s and 80s.  However, I am typing this on my laptop in a hotel room, and it's just not convenient.  So, for those who would like to read my opinion of, Me, here is the link.

The short version is-- I really liked the book, found it very entertaining and kind of scandalous at times.  Elton John is a good storyteller and is relatable to me, although others didn't see it that way.  I would recommend the book for those who are fans and don't mind being kind of shocked about some of Elton's stories.  He's led a very interesting life... but then, haven't we all?


Decent read!

I breezed through this book and enjoyed almost all of it.  I don't care that he's tacky and an asshole at times, either.  Aren't we all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated.