Sunday, February 24, 2013

Songs about penises... Perhaps I should retitle this Songs about Schlongs...

I'm feeling dickish today, so I figured I'd write about musical odes to male members.


I just discovered this song this morning.  It's called "The Penis Song".  Pretty funny stuff...


This is "Detachable Penis" by King Missile.  It's the only song my husband can do at karaoke.


This is "The Penis Song" by Monty Python...


"Letter to My Penis" by Rodney Carrington... this is the country version.  I like the jazzy one, too.




And the ever popular "Dickhead Song" by Miles Betterman...


Red Peters sings "When I Jerk Off, I Think of You"...  This could almost be elevator music.

Obviously, I need a new hobby...

6 comments:

  1. Red Peters song.....elevator music at a sperm bank.
    The Monty Python song....based on Noel Coward. Coward was on Hitler's Black Book (only 2 still exist) - a list of British names who were to be eliminated after a German invasion of Britain. His friend, Rebecca West, who was also on the list, described it as 'a list of people to be seen dead with.' A little piece of trivia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's interesting. I didn't know that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More penii related songs. You're a bit of a fan of Elton John, I think you'll find 'Don't Go Breaking My Dick' particularly heart-warming. Or the achingly beautiful cover of Lennon's 'Imagine Dick'. Or perhaps the transcendental majesty of 'Orinoco Dick'.

    http://mydickband.bandcamp.com/album/my-dicks-double-full-length-release

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very strange. Obviously the person who made those songs is someone about my age or older. How in the world did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you believe it's from today's Irish Times newspaper website?
    http://www.irishtimes.com/blogs/screenwriter/2013/02/27/have-you-seen-my-d/

    They're an art collective/duo. Its funny how you happen on a topic and suddenly it starts popping up everywhere (no pun intended). Like the Noel Coward inspired Monty Python song. I was watching a history programme when Coward and the Black Book story came up.

    Speaking of Monty Python, this is from the same movie. The greatest musical number ever written:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually... I would believe it's from the Irish Times. Too funny! I think that's a sign we need to visit Ireland.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on older posts will be moderated.