Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Uploading like a fiend...

I see it's been awhile since my last post.  I've been pretty busy with stuff other than musical crap from the past.  Lately, I've been adding a lot of songs to SingSnap's community songbook.  I probably shouldn't be doing that, but I like having decent stuff to sing when the mood strikes.  

I was actually only planning to add a few songs, but unfortunately, I kind of got carried away.  The other day, I got a notification that I'd uploaded fifty songs.  I need to stop doing that and enjoy more of the ones uploaded by other people.

I haven't run across any old songs on SongPop that inspire me to post... so I'm sorry it's been awhile since I last wrote anything of substance on this blog.  Most people come here to read about The Carpenters, though, so I guess it's no big deal.

Maybe I'll be back later this month with some new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated.