Thursday, April 11, 2013

Fairytale of New York... done SingDate style...

Apparently, SingSnap.com inspired a new show in the UK called SingDate.  Today, they had an event inviting people to sing with the stars of the show.  I turned on my web cam and went for it.  It was surprisingly fun.  Most of the people were somewhat decent singers or at least entertaining.



This me and some guy singing "Fairytale of New York", which is kind of ironic since I just blogged about Christy Moore (who covered that song by The Pogues) on PopRockNation.

I also did "Ain't No Mountain High Enough"...




And "When You Say Nothing At All"...



I really hate watching myself on camera, so I figure other people won't want to.  But what the hell...

This was really a lot of fun.  Makes me want to go to England, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated.