Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Corrs Unplugged...

So, a few weeks ago, I posted about the Irish sibling band The Corrs, a band I admit I don't know a whole lot about.  I loved their take on REM's "Everybody Hurts" and decided I needed to have that in my collection, which led me to buy their 1999 CD, Unplugged.  I had to buy the disc used because it's out of print.  Then we moved and the disc somehow managed to follow me.

I reviewed it today...  And then I made a couple of recordings.  I had a hard time with "I Know My Love", but what a fun song!



Me doing The Corrs doing Fleetwood Mac...



Me doing The Corrs doing "I Know My Love"...

These songs make me want to go to Ireland something fierce.  Maybe someday we can travel again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated.