Friday, December 13, 2013

Suddenly...

Back in 1980, the colossal bomb Xanadu was hitting the theaters.  I loved that film because it was bright, colorful, and had music by Olivia Newton John, Cliff Richard, and the Electric Light Orchestra. I was quite the ONJ fan when I was a kid, but I also had a vivid imagination and that movie really captured it for some reason.  I loved the costumes and dancers and most of all, the music.  The acting sucked balls.



Anyway, I like to sings ONJ songs sometimes and happened to find an open duet with a guy named Venomspyda, who did a bang up job on "Leather & Lace" with me a few months ago.  I decided to join him once again.



It turned out relatively okay.  I'm hoping Santa brings me a mixer so I can fix my audio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated.